Sunday 29 May, 2011

Quick Post!

A World Of Possibilitites

Sitting on a chair, feeling a major part of education is over, right after passing out of school.

Approximately, 40% of students have their eyes set on their ultimate goal – “I’ll be a dentist, planet is soon to run short of them. I’ll be in demand”, “I’ll be a chartered accountant, big moolah will drive me to study really hard..”, “I’ve always wanted to be a fashion designer, and I’m good at it. I’ll pursue only this.”

The rest are not sure of what THEY want in life. But as the old proverb says, it is a world of possibilities, indeed. If not this then that would be it for sure. It has to be. It better be. Or else am so screwed.

I belonged to the latter, statistically bigger group of 60% aspirants who had no idea exactly what they were aspiring for!


3 comments:

Trisha said...

haha same here..!

Unknown said...

That's a dilemma that a majority of individuals face, to be honest I belong to the same I am still confused category too.

Anushri Saxena said...

Yes, it becomes so hard to choose which door to open!
=D

Who Am I

My photo
A graduate in Journalism and a postgraduate in Political Science from Delhi University.

Select Readers!

You Ought To Check These Out!